2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
For Educational And Informational Purposes Only
The resources available on this School are for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on this School is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other professional advice.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
The School is controlled, operated and administered by the Company from our offices within the USA. If you access the School from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the School Content in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
If you have additional questions or requests related to this policy, email [email protected]
For more information about Teachable's current terms and policies, which are incorporated by reference, view these links:
Money Back Guarantee
For the sale of certain products, the School provides a money-back guarantee.That money-back guarantee is governed by the following terms, except to the extent that the terms of a specific product or service provide otherwise.
With respect to any purchase, you must request your money back within 30 days of the purchase. You may request your money back by emailing [email protected] That email must contain the name of the product you purchased, the date of the purchase, and the email address and name associated with any such purchase.
Upon determining that you are entitled to a refund pursuant to this policy, the School will promptly issue an instruction to its payment processor to issue the refund. The School does not control its payment processor and will not be able to expedite any refunds.
Updated January, 2023.